The 43" 3-in-1 Compact Umbrella is a groundbreaking addition to both the LumoPro line and the photographic industry. Outfitted with white shoot through, white bounce off and silver bounce off options, this umbrella is designed to be versatile and compact. The umbrella's convertible cover can be removed for white shoot through lighting, reversed for white bounce off lighting, or inverted into the umbrella using the rib hooks to use for silver bounce off lighting. Each style changes the way light is shaped and offers a variety of applications in photography.
The LP735's shaft is standard and designed to fit the LP633, LP679-1, or LP634 umbrella swivels. This umbrella is not compatible with smaller shaft holes as seen on Profoto, Elinchrom, and Strobe Light brand products.
- Remove the top cap of the umbrella by unscrewing the cap.
- After unscrewing the cap, completely remove the cap, set it aside. You will reattach it after removing the silver convertible cover.
- Detach the tips of the cover from the umbrella ribs. Completely remove the convertible cover and invert it by putting it on the interior of the umbrella with the silver side facing out.
- Secure the cover to the interior ribs by using the hooks located on the black side of the umbrella cover.
- Make sure to attach each of the hooks securely to the ribs.
- Reverse the tips of the cover to reattach the now inverted cover to the interior of the umbrella.
|Diameter (Measured Concave):||43 inches|
|Height (Collapsed):||15 inches|